DEAN DUNHAM (UK's NO 1 CONSUMER LAWYER)
Dean is one of the few lawyers in the UK who is qualified as both a barrister and a solicitor. He is recognised by the Legal 500 and Thomson Reuters Superlawyers List as one of the leading lawyers in the UK.
Dean has his own show on LBC every Friday at 9:00 pm and is also the legal and consumer columnist for The Daily Mail and regularly appears on both television and radio, including This Morning, Good Morning Britain, BBC Breakfast, BBC Watchdog, News at Ten, BBC Radio, LBC Radio and BBC’s You and Yours. He is regarded by the public as the “People’s Lawyer” and he reaches millions of people every week explaining complex consumer and serious legal issues in plain English that everyone understands.
Consumer Lawyer of the year 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
Broadcaster, Columnist, Consumer News Pundit
Scroll to the bottom of page to see video of Dean:-
Dean Dunham is a solicitor-advocate, barrister and arbitrator with over 25 years’ experience in the legal profession.
- One of the UK’s only qualified commentators on consumer law in the media
- One of the most recognisable faces and voices in the media on consumer law issues
- Presenter of LBC Consumer Hour (Fridays 9pm)
- Significant social media following
- Available for presenting roles, consumer Q&As, consumer law comments and interviews
- Specialist subjects:
- Consumer Rights Act
- Retail law
- Flight delay/cancellation claims
- Online purchases
- Consumer credit
Dean is available to discuss any consumer issues and is always mindful of giving people information in a way they like to receive it.
Watch video below.
In the world of marketing and branding, celebrities have long been powerful assets for companies