Lucy Beresford is an award-winning psychotherapist, broadcaster, writer, podcaster, and TEDx speaker:
– She was well known for hosting a weekly phone-in show on LBC Radio 2015-2019, where she doubled the RAJARs
– Nicknamed ‘the naughty Mary Poppins’
– Currently hosts the weekly chat show #MindOverMatterMondays on Insta Live
– Monthly reviews #BBCPapers on BBC News Channel
– Is a regular panellist on The Jeremy Vine Show on Channel 5
– Used to dep Host of Late Nights with Lucy on TalkRADIO 2019-2020
– Co-host of The Big Lunch podcast with comedian Elis James
– Monthly ‘Radio Shrink’ slot on BBC Radio London 2013-2015
Lucy also analyses stories of the day for Sky News and does regular battle with Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain on ITV.
Her TEDx talk “Infidelity: to stay or to go?” has been viewed on You Tube 1.3 million times.
Lucy is the author of the international self-help best-seller HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS: at home, work and play, and 3 novels SOMETHING I’M NOT, HUNGRY FOR LOVE, and INVISIBLE THREADS which was short-listed for the Rubery International Prize. Her books have been translated into multiple languages and are sold across 4 continents.
She is an experienced Voice Over artist (commercials, audio dramas, and audio books), and is a brand Ambassador for Press Juices, and the Happy Relationships app.
Lucy is also the Founder of The Kindness Club. Its award-winning Refuge for Books scheme creates libraries in shelters run by the UK domestic violence charity Refuge.