Leanne is a very strong all-rounder wanting to focus on her Acting Career (predominantly TV and Film).
- Manipulative / Compromised characters. (Refer to scene 2 of her Showreel).
- Comedy (Refer to scene 3 of her Showreel).
Acting & Voiceover
- Leanne’s first love of Acting came at the age of 6 when she would attend local Acting, Performance and Poetry workshops – and was frequently examined by the LAMDA examination board (She has still kept the Certificates)! Let’s be honest, we all love a bit of nostalgia!
- What cemented this passion was performing in an A Level School rendition of Jesus Christ Superstar at age 10 (and is still her favourite Musical until this day for that reason, It holds a very special place in her heart)!
- At the age of 14 she auditioned for the National Education Trust’s (NET) Theatre Programme which she was accepted into. As part of this she attended weekly Acting workshops that would be held from various Actors / Producers / Directors – with many a workshop being hosted by The Royal Shakespeare Company.
- From finishing school Leanne went to College and did a 2 year BTEC National Diploma in Acting and Performing Arts
- In the Final Year of her BTEC National Diploma in Acting and Performing Arts – she landed the leading role (performed at her local local Palace Theatre) in their own rendition of Sister Act. She played Delores (Whoopi Goldberg’s character in the film).
- Prior to her professional credits listed on Spotlight – she has performed in many a student production and film for the extra experience.
Professional Credits in Acting and Voiceover
2013, Voice Over, A Shade Greener Radio Ad
2013, Voice Over, Ikidzparty.com Radio Ad
2013, Voice Over, Lord & Midgley Radio Ad
2013, Voice Over, Reach4training Radio Ad
2013, Voice Over, Wosskow Brown Radio Ad
2009, Musical, Denise, The Mod Crop Musical, Red Jelly Productions, Steve Wallis/Martin Berry/Alan Fletcher
2008, Pantomime, Evil Squire, Mother Goose, E3 Group, Bob McGowan
2006, Pantomime, Carmen, Fame, Qdos, John Conway/Alan Harding
2006, Pantomime, Pirate Patch, Pirates of the Jamiacan Ruby, Qdos, John Conway/Sophie Lawrence
- Started classical singing lessons and voice coaching from the age of 14
- Acquired a Management Deal for her singing with Rock-it Records in Lancashire – which included writing her own songs, recording and performing – this also encompassed coaching and training too. She performed in showcases all across the UK.
- Sang in a Rock / Indie Band called “Urban Gypsy” and gigged all across the UK
- Performed many Acoustic Gigs in and around Nottingham. Leanne frequently performed at Saltwater bar in Nottingham
- Was offered a local Record Deal with Neil Kellow Music – Platinum Records Ltd in 2010
- Started ballet dancing from the age of 3
- By the age of 17, she was trained in the following types of dance: Ballet, Tap, Modern, Disco (Freestyle), Latin American, Ballroom, Jazz and Rock ‘n’ Roll, and had been training and examined to IDTA Blue Ribbon Standard. She mainly danced solo, but has also performed in pairs and as a team of 10.
- In 2002, she attended the British National Dance Championships in Blackpool to compete in the Team event and came 2nd overall.
- In 2004 she won a Dance Competition that was taking place around various Nightclubs across the UK to be a Podium Dancer. She came first and won a contract with Untouched Entertainments and worked with them for just over a year performing in nightclubs all over the UK and for a whole host of different Events including Ministry of Sound Events.
- Leanne was on the books for Number One Model Agency from the age of 12 and did various shoots and events including catwalk
- She won Miss Mansfield and Sherwood Forest at the age of 19 and held the title until age 21 which included attending a whole host of Local and charity events
- She was represented by Ivan Boden photography in 2004 and modelled for Linda Dennis Fashion and clothes range
- She learnt a lot of her presenting skills through working at Butlins as a Redcoat
- She was the Presenter for the Miss Mansfield Final in both 2010 and 2011
Additional Performance Experience
- Butlins Redcoat from March 2005 – November 2005
- Members of Haven Holiday’s touring cast (Touring around Scotland and Cumbria) Singing, Acting and Dancing with Qdos Pantomime Company
- Worked for the E3 Group and Ted UK as Cast for the First Choice Holiday Village in Cyprus from March until November 2008 Singing, Dancing and Acting
- Studied Music and played Piano from age 4 until she was 15 to Grade 6 Practical standard and Grade 6 Theory Standard.
For further information on:
Please call Celeb Agents on Tel: 020 3198 2200